Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:30:09 -0700
> Say what? I wasn't aware they had any diesels in the BMW line-up till very
> recently (and now they do, I see a lot of X5s with them).

There are a small handful of the dino burners in Iowa, but the owners
won't get rid of them. Don't know if they won't or can't because of
discounting.

Unfortunately, I've tasted the 4.4L's performance and nothing else
satisfies. That exhaust note is sweeeeeet when you jump in the
throttle. The extra amount of rubber contacting the pavement, along
with the stiffer suspension will certainly help cornering.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx