Re: [OM] (OM) OT Modern compact computers, and skeletal health

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Modern compact computers, and skeletal health
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:12:18 +1300
Andrew wrote

> Wouldn't it be more effective to prevent rather than treat?
> By inventing a device to place the laptop in a much better position?
>
> Andrew Fildes

Undoubtedly true, Andrew. but not many people can save the world. I gave up on
that a few
years ago, and now limit my efforts to those than have a better chance of
success.

I gained the distinct impression during the radio interview that these 1 - 3
people had only just
realised what the cause of the problem actually is.

They are 3 physiotherapists in a small city in a small country at the edge of
the world.

Their prime concern has to be the care of the many patients coming to them with
this
disorder. On the way they realised there was a chance to make some money out of
the cure.
An actually fix some people in great pain, in the process.

How naughty of them to even consider making some money from it. :-)

Brian Swale

---
is active.