Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:45:04 -0500
Hum. Without taking the trouble to do any further research, my guess is that in
Oz, the meaning has evolved. I might also add that if it's Australian, it's
automatically coarse, but then that would just be rude, and as we all know,
'Murkins are irony-free and infallibly polite. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal