Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:15:33 +1100
Er, no. It may be used as a euphemism at times but the stuff really exists.
It's a very, very fine dust that gets into everything in parts of Aus,
especially if driving. Often red. I've had it cleaned out of cameras. I'll bet
it defeats pissy little 'pollen filters'.
There's a black version in Queensland that gets wet in winter and forms a
sticky mass - it can accumulate under the mudguards (wings) until the added
weight pulls you down on to the axles and the tyres are spinning in a groove
under the car.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com