Re: [OM] OM] IMG: Father & daughter, Mother & daughter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] IMG: Father & daughter, Mother & daughter
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:13:26 -0500
Tongue in (hollow) cheek, I presume? Actually, I do believe it's the aggregate
of little things that make the big things possible. If you stop drunks from
pissing on building walls, eventually the murder rate goes down. People become
more civil. Civilization has a chance to advance another centimeter or two. If
you show people in a pretty much realistic manner (Iron Man, etc.,
notwithstanding), eventually teen-age girls stop sticking their fingers down
their throats. Boys stop looking for steroids. Sweatpants come back into style,
and not just for losers. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal