Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 06:23:07 +0000
Thanks, as always, Nathan.

I enjoyed the whole collection of scenes, and the cemetery never fails to hold
my interest.  But some of the later scenes, one of Øresund and the one of the
wet bank of the lake, stirred me.  On the other hand, Magasin du Nord looks
very attractive at night; I might like spending time in that place . . .

Chris