Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:20:06 -0600
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> It's the golabki for me. Yum!!!
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Nov 7, 2013, at 1:00 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>
> > Lots of pictures for last week, mostly from my trip to Denmark
> Thursday-Sunday. Includes a lot of art from both of "my" cities, Aarhus and
> Copenhagen. You will get a really good idea of what Danish autumn looks
> like:
> >
> > http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1071

Nice collections of memories, Nathan.  Always enjoy your little travelogues.

Interesting - there must be a variation of golabki in several cultures.  We
just know it as stuffed cabbage, and I think it came from the German side
of our family.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard