Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 17:54:34 -0500
If you drive the US interstate highway system you can almost always
connect with a cell-phone tower.  But, depending on exactly where you
are you might still be a very long way from actual help.  Stretches
through the deserts of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and
elsewhere can be very desolate.  No doubt the same is true in much of
Canada but I've not driven very much in Canada and only in the east.

Chuck Norcutt