Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:30:30 -0500
What??? They don't sell "deer horns" in Io-way?

Those little plastic gizmos that emit an ultra-sonic whistlr at speed?

Our country roads (and our yards) in Southern Maryland are overloaded with
those critters, despite birth-control attempts (No Bambi condom jokes,
please) and planned hunts, even in local parks.

I've seen deer freeze at the aproach of vehicles with the horns.