Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:00:09 +0000
I remember my MG Midget shooting brake having a generator light on a rainy
night heading up to Valley on the A5.  I was very worried that I would be
stranded in the middle of nowhere.  But then we didn’t have mobiles then anyway.

The Midget lasted until Bangor, in the event, and a friend from Valley came and
picked me up.

Chris