Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:50:57 -0400
But at only ISO 320 and f/3.2 (wide open at 25mm) it is only equal to
the E3 at f/5.6 and ISO 1000.  I think the E3 is the easy winner.  But I
think I'd take the E3 to ISO 1600 and close the lens a bit for more
depth of field which was one of the problems at a distance of only 2.3
meters.

Chuck Norcutt