Re: [OM] Soctland 2, wider angle

Subject: Re: [OM] Soctland 2, wider angle
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:52:19 +0100
Thanks, Brian.  That sorts that out, then.

But the commercial plantations of conifers are not Scots pines, I don't think.

And some years ago I saw an article about a single chap who was single-handedly
planting deciduous trees "to replace what was here in the old days" (or
something like that).  He was clearly mistaken.

Chris