Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Batte

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Battery Faster
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 07:25:57 +0800
For VCRs if you have programmed recording you need to have the power turn
on, my wife did a lot of recordings on two VCRs in the old days. Now I use a
computer for DVB TV recording, it consume around 60W and it is always on.

Some newer notebook computers have the option to set battery charge to less
than 100%, my wife's Samsung can set full charge to 90% to save battery
life. Even so it always have the battery removed as it is for home use only.

C.H.Ling