Re: [OM] Windows File Association

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows File Association
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:56:37 -0400
On 9/26/2013 9:12 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> The mystery to me is why PhotoShop doesn't automagically appear there as
> it has always done for her and me and still does for me with CS6.

'Cause some one of the many folks coding CS made a slip, I'd guess. You, of all
people, should know how hard it is to
keep everything that works working as code is changed. ;-)   PS probably has
about a zillion more lines of code than
DOS. :-)

The installer has to make the change. I'm sure you've seen installers that give
you the option of which file types to
make default to the new program.

Coding Moose