Re: [OM] EM1

Subject: Re: [OM] EM1
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:53:50 +0200
You did activate the SCP (super control panel)? It gives you fast access
(with the 'ok' button in the center of the arrows pad) to more frequent
used options (well, according to Olympus of course).

A shame that there is still no option for locking the af midpoint . I
missed some shots because of that too. I've set the arrow keys for other
functions, but when the touch screen is enabled they move the focus point
instead of doing those other functions. Sigh. And sometimes the touch
screen gets enabled unknowingly.

Keep posting your dog shots...

Best, Frank

2013/9/25 Andrew Fildes