Re: [OM] New to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:09:01 -0400
Well . . . but then if you've been in the Mull Museum in Tobermory and seen
their exhibit of the "Man of Mull," you'd know I'd never make this suggestion
in his presence. Oh my goodness! The Man of Mull makes our gun-hugging
freedom-now pry-it-out-of-my-etc. types seem like
natural born scary-cat  pussies.

I went to the museum site in hopes there was an image there, but unfortunately,
there isn't. And I neglected to take a photo. Careless of me. My gun-hugging
friends need to see it. Perhaps if someone is in Tobermory in the foreseeable
future? Piers? Donald?

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal