Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of lenses [was Speaking of sharpness ... ]
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:36:38 -0700
Good point Ken, but in my case it is this very fact that has been
keeping me from moving to m4/3. I would love a smaller and lighter
system than my E5 system. A smaller and lighter system would suit my
needs better. Unfortunately I have not seen a system with the lenses I
want.  Hard to give up the zd12-60 and the zd50-200 combo which are both
fantastic lenses.

As exciting as the E-M1 looks to be it is the 12-40 just announced and
the 40-150 lenses are even more exciting to me! I think this will
finally push me to make the switch. Now I just need to find the money! lol

Jim