Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:23:42 -0700
On 9/13/2013 4:03 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> You really should have bought Moose a ticket. With various Oly cameras
>> hanging about his body with Zuikos on them,
>> another body and various other Zuikos in his bag, he'd qualify the Zuikofest
>> name all by himself. :-)
> Right. Stand in line, buddy. As the resident OM geek, my ticket comes first.

How many Zuikos would you bring? I've only got seven M.Zuikos and a handful of
Oly µ4/3 bodies for them. But I've got OM
bodies and the OM=>µ4/3 adapter, which can accommodate the 18 different Zuiko
primes and four different Zuiko zooms
lurking hereabouts.*

Power Play Moose

* An extra bag doesn't cost much. :-)