Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Meet Beauly
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 20:00:29 +0100
Ahem, I resemble that remark. Towards the close of proceedings in Beauly I
did mention that I had brought a stash of interesting lenses with my E-5, in
the car. It was at that point that:
a) one of the 'others present' expressed extreme alarm of the financial
variety;
b) another of the 'others present' opined that it might be time to repair to
a clothes retailer; and
c) I decided to say no more!

But the lenses between the both of them would not have covered more than
7-100mm. OK, 140mm with the 1.4x.

;-)

Piers