Re: [OM] DZ 18-180 heading back to KEH

Subject: Re: [OM] DZ 18-180 heading back to KEH
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 19:33:31 -0400
DPReview makes mild complaints about the edge resolution, distortion and
chroma of my m.Zuiko 14-150 at the short and long ends of the range.
<http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/olympus_m_14-150_4-5p6_o20>
Could be those evils are there but I haven't noticed anything that would
cause me to discard it.  I haven't actually tested it against anything
else but I really do like that lens and since I don't notice any badness
I'm not very inclined to try hard to find some.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt