[OM] IMG: Pungo Creek Butcher

Subject: [OM] IMG: Pungo Creek Butcher
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:15:45 -0700
On 9/1/2013 2:39 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Not likely. Not on this front, anyway. I do love my grits, but can't get them
> up here as I like them, so don't even try.

Tina has me all confused now. I'm thinking that in SoUSian, cooked up ground
whole corn would be called cornmeal mush.

Do do you like hominy grits, or polenta/cornmeal mush called grits?

Now I've only been in Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, No. Carolina, Arkansas,
not Mississippi, Alabama, So. Carolina or
Georgia (but for the corner of GA and AL at TN). Is there some sort of regional
difference I don't know about?

Wise A. Moose