Re: [OM] The new revolution?

Subject: Re: [OM] The new revolution?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:22:14 -0700
On 8/27/2013 12:38 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Perhaps I should *sign* up, since I don't sing all that well...
> I think Olympus would like as all to sing it's praises. From what I
> know of the camera and lens at this point, they're going to have a
> winner on their hands.

I certainly hope it's a winner for Oly. If it works as intended, it's a sort of
tour de force link between 4/3 and µ4/3.
The first time in ages that Oly has taken care of those left behind by a change
in direction of technology/market.

I'd think there is a large potential market in all those with a collections of
4/3 lenses who've been waiting for a new,
more capable body.

Completely useless to me, as I've never had any 4/3 lenses, and already have
the same sensor in a smaller, lighter, less
expensive body - with plenty of lens coverage.

If they follow the pattern they did with the Pens, staying with the same
sensor, while releasing many body variants, I
should expect an E-M6, with the goodies from the E-P5 and E-M1 added, in the
near future.

Micro Happy Moose