Re: [OM] The new revolution?

Subject: Re: [OM] The new revolution?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:38:51 -0600
> Perhaps I should *sign* up, since I don't sing all that well...

I think Olympus would like as all to sing it's praises. From what I
know of the camera and lens at this point, they're going to have a
winner on their hands.

> I'm not in the market, especially since I just dropped $1200 in November on
> the E-m5.  My next purchase will probably be the OM 100/2.8 from someone on
> *bay, provided we come up with some sort of second income.

Sorry, mine isn't going any where near *bay. It's funny because the
100/2 is supposed to be better in every way. But, the 100/2.8 holds
its own and has that size/weight advantage. It's great for me because
I have complete kits in both states.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx