Re: [OM] The new revolution?

Subject: Re: [OM] The new revolution?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:24:02 -0600
> I just got an email from Olympus about a revolutionary new camera that's
> coming, and suggesting that I sing up to be one of the first to hear about
> it...

Sing away!

I'd be pretty tempted, but it's got one major flaw. It has a "1" in
the name. Oh well. So close... ;) Also, let's admit it, the expected
retail price of camera+lens is going to be way up there. Worth it?
Sure. But it puts it squarely up against full-frame cameras. I'm NOT
saying that it's overpriced, what I am saying is that it puts it up
against some very very tough competition.

That lens is a doozie, though. Must do a Moose and get my head back in
the sand now.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx