Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Waiting Out the Rain

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Waiting Out the Rain
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:53:07 +0100
Tina

If that's the case, I should try responding to the comments you do get.  I try
to comment on any photos presented on this List, but only if I think that the
photographer is interested in my opinion.

If I have no response to my comments I stop making them.  I know it makes for a
busy list, if you have people replying to comments, but for me that's one of
the joys of such a list.

For what it's worth, the "Rain" shots are interesting to me having spent time
in countries with a monsoon season, such as India, Singapore and Malaysia; I
like the composition, the colours and the subjects, but they are a bit muddy on
my display (iMac), presumably because the light was like that.

Chris