Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Waiting Out the Rain

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Waiting Out the Rain
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:08:52 -0400
Cc: MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, paw <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, seephoto <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Douglas - I ordinarily would not have posted any of these but somebody
posted a link to street photography today with photos that were out of
focus, no eye contact, tilted, that looked like somebody pressed the
shutter without looking through the viewfinder or focusing.  They were
viewed as "art" so I decided to post some "art" and see if I would get any
comments.

Thanks,

Tina

--