Re: [OM] Some random shots from the files

Subject: Re: [OM] Some random shots from the files
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:20:34 -0400
There are large wind farms on the east side of I-390 just south of
Geneseo, NY and on the west side of I-81 south of Scranton, PA.  I've
never been able to count them all but can see 20-30 from the highway.
I've been driving past them at least 4 times/year for 5 years or more.
Amazingly, few if any of them are ever turning even when its windy (and
it usually is in those hilly/mountainous areas).  Somebody is eating a
lot of purchase/installation dollars to no purpose and I suspect it's NY
and PA tax payers.

Chuck Norcutt