Re: [OM] Some random shots from the files

Subject: Re: [OM] Some random shots from the files
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:03:43 -0600
> Proverbs 21:9 House:

A little side story on this shot. This was taken about an hour from
where we live in Iowa. The week before, we were headed to a gathering
and were running late. I saw that chair sitting on the porch roof in
the setting sun and REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to stop and photograph
it. However, as we were already running late and in a hurry, the
thoughts of domestic tranquility overcame my pressing down on the
brake peddle. Not stopping was very painful and I was whimpering most
of the evening. The return trip home was well after dark.

The next weekend, we had a marching band competition back in that same
town and I was surprised to see that the chair was still there. Again,
on the way, we were running late and I could see that somebody was
working on the house (tearing it down). Enter whimper zone again.
After the competition, we FINALLY got to stop at the house to
photograph it. I worked it over pretty good. Probably 45 minutes
worth.

A couple days later it was gone. The chair AND house were gone.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx