Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:53:44 -0400
Metal frame???  My EP-11 (and EP-10 now on the way to Paul) have a
small, hard plastic frame and a rubber eyecup which is stretch fitted
over the plastic frame on both.  No metal anywhere to be found.  I'm
wondering if there has already been a design change and whose is newer.
  I bought my E-M5 with EP-10 in January 2013.  I ordered the EP-11 very
soon thereafter as I didn't feel the EP-10 blocked enough stray light.

Chuck Norcutt