[OM] Another addition to the Marnie bucket series

Subject: [OM] Another addition to the Marnie bucket series
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:03:20 -0400 (EDT)
http://www.olyendomike.com/Flowers/Marnies-Bouquets/18985683_SzVWpL#!i=2706686916&k=ZsvxztF&lb=1&s=L

Marnie provides a  continuous supply of buckets arranged from flowers
in our garden. I  have missed several opportunities to add to the
series this year.

Color space was balled up but looks fine with Fearfox within the
gallery  for unclear reasons (identical in fact to version within PS
aRGB on calibrated monitor) --better than when assigned sRGB profile
after the fact.  I inadvertently forgot to reset
color space in ACR--I attribute this (whether true or not) to jaw
throbbing after completion of root canal.

Off color, Mike