Re: [OM] Another addition to the Marnie bucket series

Subject: Re: [OM] Another addition to the Marnie bucket series
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:08:55 -0700
On 8/18/2013 5:39 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Marnie's cats are better behaved than ours. <g>

As I see Mike has admitted, there is one master where he lives, a pure black,
golden eyed cat named Othello. The humans
who live there exist to serve him. (Boy, a really black, very long hair cat is
hard to photograph!)

On Aug 18, 2013, at 4:03 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> http://www.olyendomike.com/Flowers/Marnies-Bouquets/18985683_SzVWpL#!i=2706686916&k=ZsvxztF&lb=1&s=L
>>
>> Marnie provides a  continuous supply of buckets arranged from flowers
>> in our garden. I  have missed several opportunities to add to the
>> series this year.

Look's good here, but I'm on the road, viewing on the not Krappy Kolor, but not
quite WBed notebook.

Next communications depend on where we end up at night. Last night on a lonely
bluff above the pacific, tonight in a
nice corral for RVs. tomorrow and the next day, who knows?

Traveiln' Moose