Re: [OM] Colorado Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Colorado Zuikofest
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:45:38 -0600
One word: Awesome.
Not awesome in the way the teenagers overuse the word, but awesome as in
OMG, I can *see* through a viewfinder!!!
Wow.

It was *very* enjoyable to meet the entire Schnozz Clan, Layla included.
Although, I confess, there is this missing time frame where I don't
really recall anyone else being around...just me and a camera...which
The Schnozz insisted on having back. Sigh.

Thank you so much for making that trek to meet up and for fiddling with
my lenses to try and sort out the oddities I see from time to time, I
really appreciate you and yours.

And now to make time to play with my new-to-me E-1. I am eagerly looking
forward to learning this body. And downloading the manual. ;-) Thank
you, thank you, thank you!

And I truly am going to send you my rolls of film when you are ready for
them. They are old. And I don't know what all is on them. babies, I
guess. ;-) See how I worked you right into doing another job for me? ;-)

Thank you again, it really was wonderful to meet everyone in your clan!

Candace

--
Have a wonderful day,

Candace & Co.