Re: [OM] Panasonic with in-body stabilisation

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic with in-body stabilisation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 06:53:35 -0400
I could see Oly making full frame but not APS-C.  There just isn't
enough size difference between 4/3 and APS-C to justify a whole new line
of lenses.  I'd have to think carefully before going back to the size
and weight of full frame but would probably do it.  I think the
mirrorless form (especially from Oly) could produce smaller and lighter
lenses just like the m.4/3.  The penalty is small apertures.  But I'd be
happy to slap on an old OM mount 1.4, 2.0 or 2.8 lens when needed.

Chuck Norcutt