Re: [OM] Panasonic with in-body stabilisation

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic with in-body stabilisation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:36:14 -0700
On 8/4/2013 10:30 AM, Sandy Harris wrote:
> Their new GX7 looks interesting, Reviews or previews scattered around the net.
>
> http://www.techradar.com/reviews/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/digital-slrs-hybrids/panasonic-gx7-1168602/review

I seem to recall someone here saying this was the Oly 5-way IBIS, but nothing
I've found so far in web (pre)views says
anything about 5-way.

As I use both conventional µ4/3 IBIS and E-M5 5-way, I can say the 5-way is
better. I have some E-PM2 shots held at arms
length at funny angles for difficult macro subjects that show it.

At first I was concerned. Checking more shots that were fine made me believe
it's Operator/Technique error on my part
with the less complete IS.

A lot of interesting things about this camera. The short eye relief on the EVF
might be trouble for me.

Note that electronic first curtain only comes with several other things turned
off.

Curious Moose