Re: [OM] IMG: Beautiful old Chevy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Beautiful old Chevy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:03:29 -0600
> I have a cold which was caught from my grandson . . . I was already  not
> feeling good.

Glad to be an encouragement.

> Just kidding.  Cold, yes and I'm a little like the Energizer Bunny or  for
> the more experienced members of the list, like a Timex.  Saturday, I'll  begi
> n my 70th year of living and I'm not planning on slowing down anytime
> soon.

A friend of mine is in his mid 70's and works a very full-time job
doing what he loves. He gets a kick out of getting older. Doesn't so
much care for the body parts wearing out, but is totally entertained
by the aging process. Not sure that I understand that, but I'll take
his word for it.

Having met Bill and hiked with him all over Isle Royale, I'd say that
he's probably healthier than the average 70 year old bear. As he
shoots some Olympus gear, we know his mind is perfectly OK.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx