Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR

Subject: Re: [OM] My first attempt at HDR
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:24:13 -0500
On 7/30/13 00:12 : , Chris Barker wrote:
> That will change as we move to the end of summer, Paul.  The sun sets in the
> northwest in high summer, in the northern Hemisphere, and in the southwest in
> winter; it's a similar change for sunrise, of course.  There's an excellent
> app for the iPad and iPhone which will help . . .
>
> Chris
>
> On 30 Jul 2013, at 06:08, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> My only real frustration is that the Sun sets too far to the North - I
>> want it to set exactly over the end of the strip.  I'm pretty sure
>> that's outside of my powers....
I had completely forgotten about that.  I only live 20 minutes from the
track, so I can go back out pretty much any time I need to.

So, there's an iOS app.  Are you just going to tease me, or are you
going to give me its name?

:-)

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard