Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:57:28 +0100
My lifestyle is not sedentary since I rarely sit at a desk for more than an
hour; and flying aerobatics is fairly hard work.  But I do have to get out and
exercise, in the gym or on a brisk walk or bike ride.

High-intensity circuit training is good and much easier and cheaper than a home
gym, Boris; here's an example that I use if I have missed the gym (we have one
in a hangar at the airfield)

<http://journals.lww.com/acsm-healthfitness/Fulltext/2013/05000/HIGH_INTENSITY_CIRCUIT_TRAINING_USING_BODY_WEIGHT_.5.aspx#P89>

Chris