Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:51:19 +0100
Good point, Boris.  I try to avoid the higher ABV wines, along with the thicker
consistencies, but only through taste.  I have taken it as a given that there
are chemicals aplenty in modern wines, but I prefer the lighter French
varieties.

We found some tasty wines in Bulgaria last year, by the way.

Chris