Re: [OM] Black Beauty posted

Subject: Re: [OM] Black Beauty posted
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 09:48:01 -0500
I agree with Ken.  And to show the camaraderie and "got your back-ness" of this
group, I'm willing to save you from having to fight with the antique piece of
glass again.  Just box it carefully and send it to me.  I'll do that for you
because that's how I roll.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard