Re: [OM] Trying out the E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Trying out the E-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 07:52:28 -0400
I could also relate to the sign since I just watched "Comanche Moon" a
few days ago.  It's chronologically the second book/film in the
"Lonesome Dove" series. It's all about the origin of the Texas Rangers
as volunteers to protect Texas settlers from the Comanches.

I enjoyed several other of your shots including the McKinney sign.  I'm
quite familiar with the name but wasn't sure exactly where it was.
Google maps tells me it's on the north side of Dallas.  I have one
brother who lives in Arlington and another who lives in Richardson just
south of you so I'm reasonably familiar with the general area.  I've
been as far north on US75 as Plano but have never made it to McKinney.
I made a trip up to Plano one day to see the guys at Plano Power
Equipment <http://planopower.com/>  I've owned Honda lawnmowers for 30
years and do my own servicing with parts bought from Plano Power by mail
rather than locally.  If you need Honda parts or advice these are the
guys.  Whatever you need is always in stock at favorable prices, service
is fast by mail and they're always willing to give servicing advice over
the phone.  Recommended.

Sorry for going so far OT but, when I saw that McKinney was just a bit
north of Plano I had to mention the guys at Plano Power.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt (who lives very far from Texas)