[OM] Trying out the E-M5

Subject: [OM] Trying out the E-M5
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:36:54 -0500
It was a beautiful, cool day (only 90 degrees!) here in North Texas. A
perfect day to get out and about and see if I could bang some rust off of my
photography skills and try out the shiny, new E-M5.

I discovered a LOT of rust! :-)  But I do like the camera. It was really fun
to get behind a lens again. It's been far too long.

The only software I've got for now is Olympus Viewer 3. Lightroom is on my
list of things to get, but it's going to be a while.

Anyway, here's a few of my results from today. Comments welcome.

Johnie Stafford
McKinney, TX
jms@xxxxxxxxx