Re: [OM] OM Gear FS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Gear FS
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:49:14 -0400
Any equally powerful flash is likely to be about as heavy (much of it is
just AA batteries) and will be more top heavy since it won't have the
low profile of a T-32.  Using it on a light stand is a good solution
but, if you'd like to use it in auto mode as a portable, camera-mounted
flash maybe it would feel better balanced on a simple flash bracket of
some sort due to the side handle.  I often use my Stroboframe 350
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/52728-REG/Stroboframe_310_635_Quick_Flip_350_Bracket.html>

with the T-32 mounted on top (or flipped for vertical shots).  You can
probably find one on ebay for not much money or maybe someone here has
one they'd like to sell.

Chuck Norcutt