Re: [OM] PS6 raw conversion vs. Oly Viewer 2 and E-M5 in-camera JPEGs

Subject: Re: [OM] PS6 raw conversion vs. Oly Viewer 2 and E-M5 in-camera JPEGs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 08:44:17 -0400
Thanks, Mike.  Yes, I'm waiting for the profiled Moose to return with
answers.  I thought maybe he had addressed this before but my file of
E-M5 specific emails contains nothing of the sort.

I plan to do a bit more experimenting (with selective rather than
general saturation controls) but it's not on the urgent list.  I've
owned the camera since January but this is the first time I've noticed a
problem.  On the other hand, when the camera was still very new I chose
to use the 5D on several hundred people pics because of its familiarity.
  Had I used the E-M5 I might have been disappointed in skin colors.

I need to spend some more time on Adobe's site to learn more about ACR
camera profiles.

Chuck Norcutt