Re: [OM] PS6 raw conversion vs. Oly Viewer 2 and E-M5 in-camera JPEGs

Subject: Re: [OM] PS6 raw conversion vs. Oly Viewer 2 and E-M5 in-camera JPEGs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 08:59:00 +0800
I have mentioned many times here I prefer Olympus Viewer to other conversion
engines. The different may be small (actually sometimes rather big) but it
is there and Olympus always do better to my eyes.

There is cost for highlight and shadow recovery, it usually make the image
flat. When it is overly done, it shift the viewer's concentration from the
subjects.

BTW, you should try Viewer 3, it remember your RAW adjustment setttings.

C.H.Ling