Re: [OM] IMG: The Dock, Redo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Dock, Redo
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:05:54 -0700

Seems to me that you can get pretty good results if you take the before
into ACR and hit the Auto White Balance.  Then, because there is a tiny
bit of blue cast left in the foreground, bump the temperature up just a
tad.  Works for me.  That Auto White Balance has beem much improved.
Not perfect, but an excellent starting point.  Having Camera Raw
available as a filter in PS CC is really nice.  And you can us it on a
single layer. VBG
Paul in Portland OR