Re: [OM] I was 17 when I shot this

Subject: Re: [OM] I was 17 when I shot this
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:14:30 -0700
Cc: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris,

We had the same problem in school and it put me off bulk loading for a
long while. Later I learned the problem, the school was to cheap to
replace the film cassettes! I bulk loaded after that for years, careful
to keep the cassettes clean and replacing them frequently, usually using
a given cassette less than 5 times. Solved the scratch problems for me.

Jim