[OM] Another more subtle question - OM3 vs OM3TI?

Subject: [OM] Another more subtle question - OM3 vs OM3TI?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:04:11 -0400 (EDT)
3Ti Ag writes:

>Obviously, the 3Ti doesn't do auto-exposure on the ambient. This is
>where the wet-ware does the auto-exposure of the ambient. The flashes
>kinda do their own thing.

Yeh,  very convincing. Another exclusive  cool feature of the 3Ti but
would miss the dymamite auto  TTL metering on OM for night shots.

Is it a averaging metering pattern? I think the early OM 2's had a
center weighted pattern.

http://tinyurl.com/ckty9bs

I think it is shutter speed dependent as well whether OTF or off the
curtain. No sure how the 3Ti works.

Oh, found the John Lind bright fill method--unlike the other  normal
fill this methos  does work, but I think I have only used it twice.
Wish his other TTL fill procedure really worked.

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/1999-04/msg00323.html

Mike