Re: [OM] Another more subtle question - OM3 vs OM3TI?

Subject: Re: [OM] Another more subtle question - OM3 vs OM3TI?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
"Although, it does allow you to do OTF fill-flash whereas no other OM
body does that."

Not trying to nit pick but wouldn't it be more accurate to say one can
in part control flash/ambient light ratio to some degree
by dragging the shutter and still use TTL flash ----or alter the
flash/ambient by using the exp comensation dial.
This is still very cool and the only OM that can do this. (drool)

I don't see how one could obtain a Flash fill 2 stops below ambient
using this  TTL on the 3Ti, unless I misunderstand.
AFAIK TTL fill  was in in its infancy when this cam came out .

Student of Dr. Flash,
Mike