Re: [OM] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 17:36:59 +0100
Jez

We were on the dock at Calais, waiting to board the ferry for Dover, when my
Boss congratulated me on a good Staff Ride (as these things are called, an
American military term).  I replied, "there's still time for something to go
wrong . . ."

And a few minutes later we heard that one of the students had dislocated his
little finger while playing touch rugby!  He went to hospital in Calais, a very
good one, it would appear.  One of the paramedic girls was veryyy pretty, and
the P & O rep was excellent at sorting out the problems relating to passport
control, tickets etc . . .

Chris