[OM] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN

Subject: [OM] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:57:35 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
While others may be enjoying the holiday celebrations in various parts of the
country, here in Southern Middle Tennessee, the weather forecasters were
correct.  Moisture from the Gulf of Mexico, guided by a dipping jet stream, has
been streaming over us since the early morning hours.  The local fireworks show
was cancelled yesterday, based on the weather forecast, so we just watch the
rain come down, and run off in all directions.  Several nearby counties have
flood watches.

As I watched the rain water flow down my driveway,  I was rewarded by a flash
of color in the form of a passing red SUV.  ;~)

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA